Please note: If your order contains a title that is shown as A preorder item, your order will not be shipped until the preorder Has arrived, if you want items that are currently in stock please place a Separate order.
KC & The Sunshine Band
All In A Nights Work (Expanded Edition)
Nº of Discs:
1. (You Said) You’d Gimme Some More
2. Party With Your Body
3. Give It Up
4. Don’t Run (Come Back To Me) (Ft Terri DeSario)
5. You’re Going Out Of My Mind
6. On The One
7. It’s Too Hard To Say Goodbye
8. Do It
9. When You Dance To The Music
10. Are You Feeling Like Me
11. (You Said) You’d Gimme Some More (7” Version)
12. (You Said) You’d Gimme Some More (Instrumental)
13. Give It Up (7” Version)
14. Give It Up (Instrumental)
15. Give It Up (Instrumental TV Mix)
16. Give It Up (12” Version)
17. Bad Girl (Outtake) [Unreleased]
18. Up Tight (Stevie Wonder Cover) [Unreleased]
19. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again) (Sly Stone Cover) [Unreleased]
Small amount available - will ship 08th June
includes 9 bonus tracks of which 3 are previously unreleased
All In A Night’s Work is the ninth studio album by the funk and disco group KC And The Sunshine Band, which was produced by Harry Wayne Casey and Richard Finch. The album was released in 1982 on the Epic label.
The album had a more commercial sound than The Painter, with highlights that include “(You Said) You’d Give Me Some More” and “Party With Your Body”, two of the most joyous 80’s dance confections imaginable.
The album also includes “Give It Up’, which charted in the UK but failed to make an impression stateside, at least until it was added to KC’s next album, KC 10, a couple of years later.
Casey’s gorgeous 1980 hit duet with Teri DeSario, a cover of Barbara Mason’s “Yes I’m Ready”, the album features the two singers reuniting on “Don't Run (Come Back to Me).”
The Expanded edition also includes covers of Stevie Wonder’s “Uptight” and Sly Stone’s “Thank You”, but after revisiting the rhythm and groove of All In A Night’s Work, we hope Casey never stops wanting to be our Boogie Man.